Welcome to dopweb’s
Welcome! We are very happy to have you onboard. Thank you for choosing dopweb’s services. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions that apply to anyone who visits our website or uses our services. These are necessary for the protection of all parties. Please take note that because dopweb offers various services, some provisions may not be applicable to the specific services you have chosen. We will try to make this as simple as possible for your convenience.Call Us Now
Our services offer our users the ability to quickly and easily create an attractive and highly functional online presence to manage and promote businesses. One doesn’t have to be tech-savvy to do this! We help you create an instant platform that works and pave the way to your online success. As detailed below, we offer our users numerous tools and features for quickly creating stunning websites, online e-commerce platforms, newsletters, and galleries. The online platforms created by Users are collectively referred to herein as (“User Platform(s)”).
The Dopweb Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between Dopweb Inc. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries worldwide (“Dopweb”, “us” or “we”) and you in relation to the use of any Dopweb Services - so please read them carefully.
Please register and create an account with Dopweb Inc. (“User Account”). This will allow you to access the features of Dopweb.
Anyone authorized by you to access your account, may perform any actions available to you (unless specifically stated otherwise by Dopweb) but must accept these terms and conditions, and all activities by that person shall be deemed to have occurred on your behalf and in your name.
Therefore, keep the log-in credentials of your User Account confidential, as you will be solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account and/or User Platforms (including for any representations, warranties and undertakings made therein), whether or not specifically authorized by you, and for any damages, expenses or losses that may result from such activities.
You are required to provide accurate and complete information when registering your User Account and using Dopweb, to which you are the sole and exclusive rights holder. Provide your own (or your company’s) contact and billing details, including your valid e-mail address, as we may use it to identify and determine the actual and true owner of the User Account and/or User Content (as defined below) submitted to us.
In case of a dispute on User Account ownership, we reserve the right to determine ownership to a User Account based on our reasonable judgment, whether or not an independent investigation has been conducted by us. However, if we cannot make such determination (as we may deem in our sole discretion), we reserve the right to avoid doing so and/or suspend a User Account until the parties disputing such ownership, reach a resolution, without liability to you or to any other party. We may request documentation (e.g. government-issued ID, a business license) that may assist us in determining ownership. Among others, we may consider the principles set forth below.
1. Dopweb will consider the owner of a User Account, User Platform and/or User Content created and/or uploaded to the relevant Dopweb Service, as the person or entity who has access to the e-mail address then listed in Dopweb’s records for such User Account under which such User Platform or User Content was created.
2. If any Paid Services were purchased via a User Account, Dopweb will consider the owner of such User Account and/or the relevant User Platform and/or User Content created thereunder, may be considered to be the person or entity whose billing details were used to purchase such Paid Services (“Billing Information”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, when applicable if a User Platform was connected to an external domain name (either imported or purchased as part of certain Paid Services, as defined below), and such domain’s registration information is publicly available via the WHOIS database provided on the www.whois.net website or on Dopweb’s database, Dopweb will consider the owner of such User Platform as the person or entity registered as the registrant of such domain thereunder. In the event that an individual and an organization are both registered as the registrant or the registrant organization of such domain, Dopweb will consider the organization as the actual owner of the domain, and therefore as the owner of the User Platform connected to such domain. In event the Billing Information indicates one person as the owner of the User Platform and the domain registration indicates a different owner, Dopweb shall consider the person registered as the owner of the domain connected to the Dopweb Account as the owner of the User Platform.
3. Notwithstanding the forgoing, Dopweb shall have the right to determine the ownership of User Content and/or a User Website as it chooses, including by ignoring the indications set forth above, in event Dopweb deems, at its sole discretion, that the situation justifies such determination, all based upon the factual situation as determined by Dopweb.
1. you are of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into the Dopweb Terms and to form a binding agreement, for yourself or on behalf of the person or entity committed by you to the Dopweb Terms;
2. you are not a resident of (or will use Dopweb in) a country that the U.S. government has embargoed for use of Dopweb, nor are you named on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or any other applicable trade sanctioning regulations;
3. your country of residence and/or your company’s country of incorporation is the same as the country specified in the contact and/or billing address you provide us;
4. you understand that Dopweb does not provide any legal advice or any recommendation with respect to any laws or requirements applicable to your use or any of your End Users, or your compliance therewith; And specifically regarding your User Content:
5. you confirm you own all rights in and to any content uploaded or provided by you, or imported, copied or uploaded by Dopweb Services for you, to your User Platform (“User Content”), including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, code, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, usernames, information you provide for the purpose of creating a subdomain name, text, literary works and any other materials (“Content”), or otherwise have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority, in and to the User Content, as necessary to legally access to, import, copy, use, publish, transfer or license such User Content, by you and us or any of our affiliates;
6. you have (and will maintain) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority to allow Dopweb Services to access any websites, web pages and/or other online services, for the purpose of importing, copying, displaying, uploading, transmitting and/or otherwise using, your User Content.
7. the User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third party rights, and in no way unlawful for you to upload, import, copy, possess, post, transmit, display or otherwise use, in the country in which you or your User Platform’s visitors and users (“End Users”) reside, or for Dopweb and/or your End Users to access, import, copy, upload, use or possess in connection with Dopweb;
8. you have obtained all consents and permissions required under all applicable laws, regarding the posting, transmission and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of the User Content, and you will adhere to all laws applicable thereto.
1. fully comply with all applicable laws and any other contractual terms which govern your use of Dopweb (and any related interaction or transaction), including those specific laws applicable to you or your End Users in any of your geographical locations;
2. be solely responsible and liable with respect to any of the uses of Dopweb which occur under your User Account and/or User Platform(s), and for any of your User Content (including for any consequences of accessing, importing, uploading, copying, using or publishing such User Content on or with respect to Dopweb);
3. regularly and independently save and backup any of your User Content and the information that is being processed by you regarding your User Platform, including with respect to End Users, User Products, and any applications and/or Third Party Services used by you;
4. receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from Dopweb or its partners, by mail, e-mail or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time;
5. allow Dopweb to use in perpetuity, worldwide and free of charge, any version of your User Platform (or any part thereof) for any of Dopweb’s marketing and promotional activities, online and/or offline, and modify it as reasonably required for such purposes, and you waive any claims against Dopweb or anyone on its behalf relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide that you may have in or to your User Platform with respect to such limited permitted uses;
6. Dopweb’s sole discretion as to the means, manner, and method for performing including those regarding the hosting, transmission, publication and/or display of any User Platforms and/or Content (including the inclusion and presentation of any advertisements or other commercial content with respect thereto).
7. Dopweb’s right to offer alternative price plans and impose different restrictions for upload, storage and download , including, without limitation, restrictions on network traffic and bandwidth, size and/or length of Content, quality and/or format of Content, sources of Content, volume of download time, number of subscribers to your Content, etc.
1. copy, modify, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, emulate, migrate to another service, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble the Dopweb Website, or products (or any part thereof), any Content offered by Dopweb or Third Party Services for use and display within User Platforms (“Licensed Content”) and/or any part thereof in any way, or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute any of the foregoing without Dopweb’s prior written and specific consent and/or as expressly permitted under the Dopweb Terms;
2. submit, transmit or display any User Content, or use Licensed Content in a context, which may be deemed as defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, racist, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct, or which otherwise violates the rights of Dopweb or any third party (including any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, contractual or fiduciary rights), or otherwise shows any person, entity or brand in a bad or disparaging light, without their prior explicit approval;
3. use any illegal action to collect login data and/or passwords for other websites, third parties, software or services;
4. phish, collect, upload, or otherwise make available credit card information or other forms of financial data used for collecting payments, unless done in accordance with any applicable law, including, with the PCI DSS standard when applicable;
5. upload, insert, collect or otherwise make available within the Dopweb Website or product (or any part thereof), any malicious, unlawful, defamatory or obscene Content;
6. publish and/or make any use of Dopweb or Licensed Content on any website, media, network or system other than those provided by Dopweb, and/or frame, “deep link”, “page scrape”, mirror and/or create a browser or border environment around any of Dopweb, Licensed Content and/or User Platform (or any part thereof), except as expressly permitted by Dopweb, in advance and in writing;
7. use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of its data and/or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any of Dopweb’s products to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through Dopweb;
8. act in a manner which might be perceived as damaging to Dopweb’s reputation and goodwill or which may bring Dopweb into disrepute or harm;
9. purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Dopweb or Dopweb Marks and/or variations and misspellings thereof;
10. impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on Dopweb and/or User Platform, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Dopweb and/or any End Users;
11. falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or falsely express or imply that Dopweb or any third party endorses you, your User Platform, your business, your User Products, or any statement you make;
12. reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another User of Dopweb Services, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other User’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of Dopweb and/or User Platform without their express and informed consent;
13. disable, circumvent, bypass or otherwise avoid any measures used to prevent or restrict access to Dopweb, User Platform, the account of another User(s), or any other systems or networks connected to Dopweb, by hacking, password mining, or other illegitimate or prohibited means;
14. probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Dopweb or any network connected to Dopweb;
15. upload to Dopweb and/or User Platform or otherwise use them to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
16. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Dopweb or Dopweb’s systems or networks connected to Dopweb, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation of any of Dopweb, or the servers or networks that host them or make them available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
17. use any of Dopweb and/or User Platform in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, fraud, scam, phishing, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
18. access to Dopweb Services, User Accounts, Licensed Content and/or User Content, through any means or technology (e.g. scraping and crawling), other than our publicly supported interfaces.
19. sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Licensed Content and/or Dopweb Services, except as expressly permitted by the Dopweb Terms;
20. remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], Creative Commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademarks [® or ™] contained in or accompanying Dopweb and/or Licensed Content; or
21. violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the Dopweb Terms or any laws or requirements applicable to your use of Dopweb.
22. access or use the Services for benchmarking or similar competitive analysis purposes or in order to build a competitive product or service.
You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the immediate termination of your User Account and/or any Services provided to you – with or without further notice to you, and without any refund of amounts paid on account of any such Services.ors or users of Dopweb and/or User Platform without their express and informed consent;
As between Dopweb and you, you shall own all intellectual property pertaining to your User Content and to any other materials created by you, including to any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, code, interfaces, text and literary works. Dopweb does not claim ownership rights on your content. For the sole purpose of granting you the service, You know and agree that we will need to access, upload and/or copy your User Content to our platform, including cloud services and CDN’s, to make display adjustments, to duplicate for backup and perform any other technical actions and/or uses required to perform our services, as we deem fit.
All rights, title and interest in and to Dopweb, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law (including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including html), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, documentation, derivatives and versions thereof, the “look and feel” of Dopweb, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to Dopweb.
Subject to your full compliance with the Dopweb Terms and timely payment of all applicable Fees, Dopweb hereby grants you, upon creating your User Account and for as long as Dopweb wishes to provide you with Dopweb, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fully revocable, limited license to use Dopweb and Licensed Content, for the purpose of generating and displaying your User Platform to End Users and offering your User Products (as defined below) therein, solely as expressly permitted under the Dopweb Terms, and solely within Dopweb.
The Dopweb Terms do not convey any right or interest in or to Dopweb’s Intellectual Property (or any part thereof), except only for the limited license expressly granted above. Nothing in the Dopweb Terms constitutes an assignment or waiver of Dopweb’s Intellectual Property rights under any law.
Any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to Dopweb and its products (whether existing, suggested or contemplated), which is or may be subject to any Intellectual Property rights (“Feedback”), such Feedback shall be exclusively owned by Dopweb. By providing such Feedback to Dopweb, you acknowledge and agree that it may be used by Dopweb to improve, develop, or provide assistance and technical support.
The use of certain Dopweb Services may be subject to payment of particular fees, as determined by Dopweb in its sole discretion (“Paid Services” and “Fee(s)”, respectively). Dopweb will provide notice of such Fees then in effect in relation to such Paid Services. If you wish to receive or use such Paid Services, you are required to pay all applicable Fees in advance.
Dopweb reserves the right to change its Fees at any time, upon notice to you if such change may affect your existing subscriptions. If you received a discount or other promotional offer, Dopweb shall have the right to automatically and without notice renew your subscription to such Dopweb Service(s) at the full applicable Fee.
All Fees shall be deemed to be in U.S. Dollars, except as specifically stated otherwise in writing by Dopweb. To the extent permitted by law (and unless specified otherwise by Dopweb in writing), all Fees are exclusive of all taxes (including value added tax, sales tax, goods and services tax, etc.), levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities (“Taxes”), and you shall be responsible for payment of all applicable Taxes relating to your use of Dopweb, or to any payments or purchases made by you. If Dopweb is obligated to collect or pay Taxes for the Fees payable by you, and whether or not such Taxes were added and collected from you for previous transactions, such Taxes may be added to the payment of any outstanding Fees and will be reflected in the Invoice for such transaction. We recommend that you verify the existence of any additional fees you may be charged by third parties in connection with the purchase of Paid Services or in connection with the renewal thereof (such as international transaction fees, currency exchange fees or fees due to banks or credit card companies). Dopweb is not responsible for any such additional fees or costs.
As part of registering or submitting information to receive Paid Services, you also authorize Dopweb (either directly or through its affiliates, subsidiaries or other third parties) to request and collect payment (or otherwise charge, refund or take any other billing actions) from our payment provider or your designated banking account, and to make any inquiries Dopweb or its affiliates may consider necessary to validate your designated payment account or financial information, in order to ensure prompt payment, including for the purpose of receiving updated payment details from your payment, credit card or banking account provider (e.g., updated expiry date or card number as may be provided to us by your credit card company). You may keep a credit card stored with Dopweb to pay for Paid Services (“Stored Card”). You will be able to identify each Stored Card by its last four digits as in your Account Settings Page.
For some Paid Services, there is an automatic renewal option by default, according to which, unless you turn-off the auto-renewal option, such Paid Services will automatically renew upon the end of the applicable subscription period, for a renewal period equal in time to the original subscription period (excluding extended periods) and, unless otherwise notified to you, at the same price (subject to applicable Taxes changes and excluding any discount or other promotional offer provided for the first period) (“Renewing Paid Services”). (whether existing, suggested or contemplated), which is or may be subject to any Intellectual Property rights (“Feedback”), such Feedback shall be exclusively owned by Dopweb. By providing such Feedback to Dopweb, you acknowledge and agree that it may be used by Dopweb to improve, develop, or provide assistance and technical support.
By entering into this Agreement and by purchasing a Renewing Paid Service, you acknowledge and agree that the Renewing Paid Service shall automatically renew in accordance with the above terms. Please check if this provision is applicable to your specific Dopweb service or product.
Please note: Certain services purchased on or through Dopweb may be non-refundable. These include Third Party Services such as domains, business tools and applications. The terms of each purchased service or application are indicated on the Dopweb Website and/or as part of or during the process of purchasing such services or applications. It is your obligation to verify your ability to cancel a service prior to purchasing it. Dopweb will not refund any amounts paid for non-refundable Paid Services, applications or Third Party Services.
If, at any time, we record a decline, chargeback or other rejection of a charge of any payable Fees on your Dopweb account (“Chargeback”), this will be considered as a breach of your payment obligations hereunder, and your use of Dopweb may be automatically disabled or terminated.
In the event a Chargeback is performed, your User Account may be blocked without the option to re-purchase or re-use it, and any data contained in such User Account, including any domains, applications and Third Party Services may be subject to cancellation and Capacity Loss
Your use of Dopweb’s product or services will not resume until you re-subscribe, and pay any applicable Fees in full, including any fees and expenses incurred by Dopweb and/or any Third Party Services for each Chargeback received (including Fees for Dopweb Services provided prior to the Chargeback, handling and processing charges and fees incurred by the payment processor).
You may discontinue to use and request to cancel your User Account and/or any Dopweb Services at any time, in accordance with the instructions available on Dopweb website for your specific product or service. The effective date and time for such cancellation shall be the date and time on which you have completed the cancellation process on Dopweb, and the effective date for cancellation of Paid Services shall be at the end of such Paid Services’ subscription period.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to subscriptions to Renewing Paid Services, such subscription will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment. Please note that as the cancellation process may take a few days, in order to avoid the next automatic renewal and respective charge the cancellation request should be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to the expiration of the then-current service period.
Failure to comply with any of the Dopweb Terms and/or to pay any due Fee shall entitle Dopweb to suspend (until full payment is made) or cancel your User Account and User Platform (or certain features thereof), as well as the provision of any related Dopweb Services (e.g., Paid Services) or Third Party Services to you.
If your User Account or any Dopweb Services or Third Party Services related to your User Account are cancelled (whether at your request or at Dopweb’s discretion), it may cause or result in the loss of certain content, features, or capacity of your User Account, including any User Content, End User data or other usage data retained therein, and including any domain name reservation or registration that was included in such Services (“Capacity Loss”). Dopweb shall not be liable in any way for such Capacity Loss, or for saving a backup of your User Account, User Content or End User data. Please also note that additional Fees may apply to re-activation of a User Account and/or any Dopweb Services following their cancellation, as determined by Dopweb in its sole discretion.
Dopweb enables you to engage and procure certain third party services, products and tools for enhancing your User Platform and your overall user experience, including, without limitation, domain registrars from which you may purchase a domain name for your User Website, third party applications and widgets offered via the Dopweb Website (including the Dopweb App Market), third party Licensed Content, media distribution services, E-Commerce Service Providers, sellers of tangible products, third party designers who may assist you with your User Platform, etc. (collectively, “Third Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the manner in which such Third Party Services may be offered to you (bundled or integrated within certain Dopweb Services, offered separately by Dopweb or persons certified or authorized by Dopweb, or otherwise offered anywhere on Dopweb), Dopweb merely acts as an intermediary platform between you and such Third Party Services, and does not in any way endorse any such Third Party Services, or shall be in any way responsible or liable with respect thereto. Dopweb will not be a party to, or in any way be responsible for monitoring, any interaction or transaction between you and any Third party Services.
You acknowledge that such services may require the payment of additional amounts to Dopweb and/or to the providers of such Third-Party Services.
Any and all use of such Third Party Services shall be done solely at your own risk and responsibility, and may be subject to such legal and financial terms which govern such Third Party Services, which you are encouraged to review before engaging with them.
While we hope to avoid such instances, Dopweb may, at any time and at its sole discretion, suspend, disable access to or remove from your User Account, User Platform(s) and/or Dopweb, any Third Party Services – whether or not incorporated with or made part of your User Account and/or User Platform(s) at such time – without any liability to you or to any End Users.
When using Dopweb’s products, you may be exposed to User Platforms, User Content or Third Party Services from a variety of sources, which may be inaccurate, offensive, objectionable or illegal. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Dopweb with respect thereto.
If you believe a User or any Third Party Services acted inappropriately or otherwise misused any of Dopweb’s products or services, please immediately report such User and/or Third Party Service to us via this form. You agree that your report shall not impose any responsibility or liability upon Dopweb, and that Dopweb may consider such report and act upon it, refrain from taking any such action or require additional information or documents before doing so, at its sole discretion.
Dopweb acts in accordance with its interpretation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been copied or was otherwise used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us of such infringement via this form, or otherwise provide the following information in writing to our designated Copyright Agent: (1) the contact details of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit Dopweb to locate the material (including URL address); (4) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (5) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
In the event that Dopweb receives notice regarding a copyright infringement related to your User Platform or User Website, it may cancel your User Account, take your User Platform down or remove any Content in its sole discretion, with or without prior notice to you. In such case, you may file a proper counter-notice in accordance with Section 512 of the DMCA, in which you must include: (1) your full name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature; (2) identification of the material and its location before removal; (3) a statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification; (4) your consent to an appropriate judicial body; and (5) any other information required under the relevant provisions of the DMCA. Any notices filed pursuant to this Section 9 may be deemed accepted, applicable and compliant with the DMCA, or not, at Dopweb’s sole reasonable discretion. Dopweb reserves the right to notify the person or entity providing the infringement notice of such counter-notice and provide any details included therein.
We provide Dopweb’s products on an “As Is”, “with all faults” and “As Available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, including any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, non-infringement, or any other warranty – all to the fullest extent permitted by law. We specifically do not represent or warrant that Dopweb (or any part, feature or Content thereof) are complete, accurate, of any certain quality, reliable or secure in any way, suitable for or compatible with any of your (or your End Users’) contemplated activities, devices, operating systems, browsers, software or tools (or that they will remain as such at any time), or comply with any laws applicable to you or your End Users (including in any jurisdiction in which you operate), or that their operation will be free of any viruses, bugs or other harmful components or program limitations. Moreover, we do not endorse any entity, product or service (including any Third Party Services) mentioned on or made available via Dopweb – so please be sure to verify those before using or otherwise engaging them.
Dopweb may, at its sole discretion (however it shall have no obligation to do so), screen, monitor and/or edit any User Platform and/or User Content, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, in no circumstances may Dopweb be considered as a “publisher” of any User Content, does not in any way endorse any User Content, and assumes no liability for any User Content uploaded, posted, published and/or made available by any User or any other party on and/or through Dopweb, for any use by any party, or for any loss, deletion or damage thereto or thereof or any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or others may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with publishing, accessing and/or relying on any User Content. Furthermore, Dopweb shall not be liable for any mistakes, defamation, libel, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, incitement and/or any other unlawful and/or infringing User Content you or any other party may encounter.
You acknowledge that there are risks in using Dopweb’s products and/or connecting and/or dealing with any Third Party Services through or in connection with Dopweb Services, and that Dopweb cannot and does not guarantee any specific outcomes from such use and/or interactions, and you hereby assume all such risks, liabilities and/or harm of any kind arising in connection with and/or resulting from such interactions. Such risks may include, among others, misrepresentation of information about and/or by Third Party Services and/or Licensed Content, breach of warranty and/or contract, violation of rights, and any consequent claims.
To the fullest extent permitted by law in each applicable jurisdiction, Dopweb, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including any damages resulting from (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of or in any content; (2) any personal injury or property damage related to your use of Dopweb products; (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information and/or other information stored therein; (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from Dopweb; (5) the use or display of any Content or User Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via Dopweb; (6) events beyond the reasonable control of Dopweb, including any internet failures, equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, intergalactic struggles, governmental actions, orders of courts, agencies or tribunals or non-performance of third parties; and/or (7) loss of use, data, profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or the inability to use any or all of Dopweb Services.
You acknowledge and agree that these limitations of liability are agreed allocations of risk constituting in part the consideration for Dopweb’s services to you, and such limitations will apply even if Dopweb has been advised of the possibility of such liabilities.
Dopweb reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any of Dopweb’s services or products (or any features thereof, or prices applicable thereto), and/or cancel your access thereto (including removal of any materials created by you in connection with Dopweb) for any reason and/or change any of the Dopweb Terms with or without prior notice - at any time and in any manner. You agree that Dopweb will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of those Dopweb Services.
If any such changes involve the payment of additional Fees, we will provide you with a notice of such Fees prior to enabling such specific changes. If you fail or refuse to pay such Fees, we may (at our sole discretion) cancel your User Account (as further explained in Section 6 above), continue to support your then-current Dopweb Services without enabling such changes, or provide you with alternative Services.
The Dopweb Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to Dopweb, their interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from or pursuant to the Dopweb Terms, or any related transaction or purchase, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the State of Delaware without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by, a court of competent jurisdiction located in Delaware, USA. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
Subject to any applicable law, all disputes between you and Dopweb shall only be resolved on an individual basis and you shall not have the right to bring any claim against Dopweb as a plaintiff or a member of a class, consolidated or representative actions (or any other legal proceedings conducted by a group or by representatives on behalf of others).
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section 15.2, if you are located in the United States of America, (i) the legal jurisdiction governing all aspects of the payment transaction contemplated by Section 5 between you and Dopweb will be the State of Delaware, without respect to its conflict of laws principles, and (ii) any and all claims and disputes related to such payment transaction contemplated by Section 5 shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by, a court of competent jurisdiction located in Delaware, USA.
We may provide you with notices in any of the following methods: (1) via Dopweb, including by a banner or pop-up within the Dopweb Website, User Account or elsewhere; (2) by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address you provided us; and/or (3) through any other means, including any phone number or physical address you provided us. Dopweb’s notice to you will be deemed received and effective within twenty four (24) hours after it was published or sent through any of the foregoing methods, unless otherwise indicated in the notice.
The Dopweb Terms, and your use of Dopweb, do not, and shall not be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between Dopweb and you.
Dopweb may assign its rights and/or obligations hereunder and/or transfer ownership rights and title in Dopweb and/or Licensed Content to a third party without your consent or prior notice to you. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights and obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of Dopweb. Any attempted or actual assignment thereof without Dopweb’s prior explicit and written consent will be null and void. In any event, an assignment or transfer pursuant to this Section 15.6 shall not in itself grant either Dopweb or you the right to cancel any Dopweb Services or Third Party Services then in effect.
If any provision of the Dopweb Terms is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. No Waiver of any breach or default of any of the Dopweb Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein, is provided only for convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof, or legally binds any of us in any way.
Our Services offer publicly accessible blogs, communities and support forums. Please be aware that any information you provide in any such areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information from such areas. For example, if you use a third party application to post a comment (e.g., the Facebook social plugin application) while logged in to your related profile with such third party, you must login into such application or contact its provider if you want to remove the Personal Information you posted on that platform.
In any event, we advise against posting any information (or use any posting means to post information) you don’t wish to publicize on these platforms.
If you upload any User Content to your User Account or post it on your User Website and provide it in any other way as part of the use of any Service, you do so at your own risk.
We have put adequate security measures in place to protect your Personal Information. However, we cannot control the actions of other Users or members of the public who may access your User Content, and are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures you or we may have placed on your User Website (including, for instance, password-protected areas on your User Website). You understand and acknowledge that, even after its removal by you or us, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if any third parties (including any of your Users-of-Users) have copied or stored such User Content. To clarify, we advise against uploading or posting any information you do not wish to be public.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is provided only for convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof, or legally binds any of us in any way.