Dental SEO is becoming more and more popular amongst dentists because it plays an important role in attracting and converting more visitors to your website. In fact, Dental SEO techniques will help you rank your website higher on search engine results and henceforth get discovered by more potential customers.
In this article, you will learn more about the importance of specialized dental SEO services and how they can benefit your business. We will explore everything you should know about dental SEO in the following key points:
Whether you are launching a new dental practice or have been an established business for a few years, dental SEO can be very beneficial for your business.
One of the biggest challenges for any dental practice is to get discovered by new potential clients online. In fact, there are so many dental establishments that already have an online presence and offer very similar services at competitive prices. So how do you set yourself apart from the competition?
Dental SEO techniques can allow you to improve your rankings on search engine results and to position your dental practice on the first results page. In fact, according to the digital marketing agency Zero Limit Web: “On the first page alone, the first five organic results account for 67.60% of all the clicks.” This statistic highlights the importance of ranking higher on search results to attract more visitors to your website.
Dentist SEO can also allow you to better target, with the right keywords, new patients searching for dental services. Indeed, people that are interested in dental services might look for clear aligners, oral surgery, and teeth whitening. In that case, you would want to use the right keywords to allow new patients to discover your page on the topic they are looking for. Targeting the right keywords can really make a difference in terms of online visibility, web traffic and ultimately in expanding your client base.
Finally, SEO dental techniques will play a key role in your overall marketing strategy. In fact, if your online presence is growing, you can attract and convert more people on your website or social media accounts. Better targeted SEO content will also allow your website visitors to easily get the information they are looking for. And as we all know it, great content aligned to customer needs is a key point of every successful marketing strategy.
Let’s take a better look at the concrete positive impacts these SEO techniques will have on your business.
- Ranking higher and get discovered online: Dental SEO will allow you to optimize your website for search engine results. This means that with dental SEO, you are guaranteed that your website respects all the important ranking factors for search engines like Google. This makes it easier for your website to rank higher and to be found by more people online. And those factors will matter in the long term for SEO!
For example, we know that site speed and mobile-friendliness are two important ranking factors for Google algorithm. Therefore, we always optimize site speed and page loading to 1 second or less. We also create responsive website designs that can guarantee the same great user experience and site speed on mobile and tablet platforms.
- Improving website traffic and conversions: Dental SEO, through increased online visibility, will help you get discovered by more new potential patients. Because dental SEO is based on optimizing your website for search engines but also, and most importantly, for the people looking for dental services! With the right call-to-action and by offering great content, you can attract and convert more visitors to your website.
Dental SEO also focuses on local SEO which will help boost your local online visibility, making it easier for locals to research and find your services online. Having a great local dental SEO will drive your website traffic locally and your chances to get contacted by local clients. This can be a key element to expanding your client base through dental SEO!
- Offering a better user experience: Dental SEO allows you to optimize your website and content for a main goal: Providing the best experience while visitors are navigating on your website.
Dental SEO improves user-experience by optimizing your website content on each page with the right keywords. In fact, you want to make sure that your visitors searching for specific dental services get relevant information on your pages.
Dental SEO also allows you to improve your website’s overall look and navigation experience through high-speed loading, ease of use, and accessibility. If your visitors can navigate through your website fast and find exactly what they are looking for, you can be sure that they’ll come back on it!
Dental SEO will, therefore, allow you to better connect with your clients through great content, repeated positive interactions, and overall great user experience while visiting your website.
- Monitoring your website analytics: Dental SEO services will allow you to track key metrics through different web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Keeping track of these key statistics is important to understand how your website performs in terms of SEO. For example, you would want to measure your conversion rate after implementing a form on your website or a blog section.
Your website analytics also informs you of who visits your website and for what reasons. It can help you identify better your online audience demographics and create better content, aligned to their needs, in the future.
You will also want to pay attention to the keywords your audience is using to find your website and services. This will help you improve your dental SEO strategy and optimize your digital marketing campaigns.
Now that you know more about dental SEO benefits, let’s dive into how to create an effective dental SEO strategy for your business.
Every dental SEO strategy should follow a few steps before being fully implemented.
At Dopweb, we created our process based on our commitment to offering personalized and custom dental SEO services. We explain every step of the process to our clients will full transparency and we maintain active communication throughout the whole process.
- Website SEO Audit: An SEO audit allows to identify your website’s strengths and weaknesses in terms of SEO. Going through a list of important SEO factors, we will be able to tell you what needs to be done to improve your website’s performance.
We will pay attention to your specific goals and recommend the SEO techniques that we believe are best suited for your objectives.
- Keywords research: We will identify the best performing keywords for the dental industry and for your practice. This step will be essential to position your website for the audience you want to target. It also helps us determine how we will optimize your website content.
- Create the SEO strategy: Once we know more about how your website performs, we create a list of key elements we will be working on. We’ll be using diverse SEO techniques to optimize your website’s structure, content, and positioning with the top keywords identified for your practice.
- Measure results and ROI: Throughout the dental SEO process, we track and monitor key SEO metrics for your website to make sure its performance is improving. Such key statistics and metrics include: Organic traffic, bounce rate, conversion, organic CTR, page speed and more.
We also measure ROI results and provide you with a personalized SEO report monthly, explaining your website’s performance.
Let’s take a look at what our key dental SEO services include right below.
Website optimization refers to the process of optimizing your website’s structure, its content, and its pages.
At Dopweb, we perform website optimization with both technical SEO in mind as well as content optimization.
Here is an exhaustive list of what we do when performing website optimization:
-Content optimization with top keywords
-Site speed optimization
-Responsive web design
-Meta tags and descriptions
-Alt text for images
On-Page SEO will also play a crucial role in your dental SEO strategy. It refers to the process of optimizing each page of your website individually in order to rank them higher on search engine results.
At Dopweb, we use several on-page SEO ranking factors such as:
-Content quality and relevance
-SEO-friendly content optimized with top keywords
-Internal links and backlinks
-Images optimization and alt text
-Meta tags and descriptions
-Page loading speed
We go over each factor individually and make sure that your pages have no errors that could prevent them from getting ranked higher.
If you want more local patients to discover your dental practice, then local SEO is a must-do!
A good local SEO strategy will help you improve your local online visibility. Therefore, it makes it easier for local visitors to discover and visit your website.
Since the dental industry is quite competitive in Los Angeles, a local SEO strategy is an important component of any successful dental SEO strategy.
Here is a list of the key elements we work on at Dopweb for local SEO:
-Optimized local content
-Claiming Google My Business listing
-Google My Business daily/weekly posts
-Managing reviews and ratings
-Building high-quality backlinks
Website design refers to many different elements of a website, from the page layout, content production, to graphic design.
In the context of a dental practice, web design needs to be optimized to be attractive and effective for the website’s visitors.
A beautifully-designed dental website is engaging and informs well potential patients looking for dental services. The information should be easy to find while being displayed in an attractive manner.
At Dopweb, we make sure you get the best web design for your website. Our goal is to build a website for you that looks great, whether your visitors are using a desktop, mobile, or tablet device.
Our experience working with dentists in Los Angeles has allowed us to acquire in-depth knowledge about dental SEO web design, and here are the key elements we work on for our clients:
-Responsive web design
-Engaging design features (forms, testimonials...etc)
-Website testing on all browsers
-Meta tags and descriptions
In conclusion, dental SEO provides a fantastic opportunity for a new or established dental practice to improve its online visibility and to get discovered online by more potential patients.
Through custom SEO techniques adapted to your dental business needs, dopweb SEO experts will boost your web traffic and your online presence. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized SEO strategy that will result not only in more users visiting your website but also more conversions.
Also, our expertise in on-page SEO and local SEO allows us to help you build great content that will be found and enjoyed by local customers.
If you want to start improving your online visibility, then we are the team for you!